Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Zucchini Pizza Boats






 Lunches have always been a tough one for me! I am such a creature of habit and I tend to go for the quickest thing I can find.  THESE babies though have made my staples list!  And they are toddler and 21 Day Fix approved!

Zucchini Pizza Boats

Ingredients
2 small zucchinis
Grape tomatoes
1/3 Cup cheese (I used shredded tex mex I had left over)
2 TBSP pizza sauce (I use an organic sugar free variety)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp chopped basil (i use organics in a tube)

Directions:
* Preheat oven to 425*
1. Cut the zucchini in half length wise and scoop out the middle guts.
2. Mix together the olive oil, basil, and garlic.
3. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and coat with cooking spray.
4. Put the zucchini on the baking sheet, top with the oil mixture (spreading over zucchini evenly), then top with the pizza sauce.
5. Top the zucchini with the cheese, grape tomatoes cut in half and any other toppings you choose!
6. Bake them for 12 minutes (time may vary denoting on size of zucchini slices)

*21 Day Fixers*
One green, one blue, one tsp













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig